Local, eco-friendly, humane and everything else you care about. These companies are on the wave of the universe by offering quality products without worry of harm to ourselves, innocent animals, and the environment...
Articles and Websites
- Still Using Tampons Or Pads? You Should Read This, Collective Evolution, 2013
- You Have The Right To Know: 17 Chemicals To Avoid In Cosmetic And Personal Care Products, Collective Evolution, 2012
- Eco Watch: Shop Green
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- NYR Organic
- Be Natural Organics, West Bloomfield MI
- Tate's, can find a few items at Zerbo's in Livonia
- Orderless nail polish remover, toothpaste, lip balm, wet wipes, and hair products
- I have used the toothpaste for my whole family and orderless nail polish remover... they are the best and chemical free! Website is not up to par with their products, so be patient navigating.
What To Use On Skin For Rashes, Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
- Cream, gel, lotion, oil, or ointment
- Purchase at any local health food store
- No more need for medicated or petroleum-based products!
- I use this on new tattoos, my infants/children for anything & everything (i.e. diaper rashes, scratches, cuts, rashes, hives, - if there's a skin issue, calendula is on it.)