Private Yoga Sessions
Traditionally, yoga is taught by one teacher to one student. Today, our practice in the West has shifted to group classes with one teacher. If you're lucky the teacher may have an assistant walking around giving adjustments and/or modeling postures. Since group classes are readily available to students for scheduling and financial purposes, you may question why would you invest in a private yoga session? Here are a few reasons:
- if you're new to yoga, and would like an understanding of what to expect in a group class;
- if you would like increase your range of motion to move with ease, and perhaps even move without pain;
- if you have experienced or are recovering from a physical trauma (injury, surgery, chemotherapy, life-altering diagnosis, etc.) to gain a personalized practice in support of your healing and way of living;
- if you are recovering from an emotional trauma (abuse, stress, PTSD, etc.) to have a personalized practice to support your healing, recovery, and way of living;
- if you're in the process of conceiving a child and would like to bring greater confidence, comfort, and physical well-being to nurture yourself and your child;
- to strengthen your regular yoga practice by challenging yourself in new ways;
- or any other goal or concern of your choice!
The practice of yoga is about finding a way to bring balance into your life. We're often attracted to what we like, which may not truly be what we need to gain better health, mobility or happiness. When a teacher gets to know you personally, they can gear a practice to your goals. They can even create a "personal practice." This way you can begin to incorporate yoga off the mat... into your everyday life.
To students, friends, acquaintances, and referrals I open my home studio to you! Private sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes. There is a TRX strap set up, as well, to enhance your practice - really making some of the most challenging poses more accessible!
If interested in very small group classes (up to four participants) please contact me with day(s)/date(s)/time(s) that work for the group.
Please contact me for availability.
View the Cancellation and Refund Policy.